- UTC2BJD -- Convert a UTC to BJD in TDB
- BJD2UTC -- Convert a BJD in TDB to UTC
- HJD2BJD -- Convert an HJD in TT or TDB to BJD in TDB
- README -- Installation instructions
- utc2bjd -- convert a UTC to BJD in TDB (IDL)
- bjd2utc -- convert a BJD in TDB to UTC (IDL)
- jdutc2jdtdb -- convert a JD in UTC to JD in TDB (IDL)
- get_eph -- generate an ephemeris via telnet to HORIZONS (IDL spawns Expect)
- hjd2bjd -- convert an HJD in UTC or TT to BJD in TDB (IDL beta)
- horizons.exp -- generate an ephemeris via telnet to HORIZONS (Expect)
NOTICE: IERS just announced
a new leap second for June 30th, 2012 (the first since this code was
written!). If you're using a local copy of the IDL code, you should
verify it's working. If you have an internet connection and did not
disable the updates, the code should automatically update the next
time you run it.
Successful updates have been verified on the copy that powers these
applets and my local copy. If anyone encounters problems, please let
me know. The file in $ASTRO_DATA/tai-utc.dat should include an entry
for 2012 JUL, as shown here.
Copyright © Jason Eastman () All Rights Reserved. Questions, comments, or bug reports welcome.
Feb 2, 2012